A compliance officer is a person who is responsible for the regulation of laws in an organization and managing them, making suggestions to the respective departments, or changing the rules…
Security Officer Resume Sample
Writing an effective resume is of paramount importance to one’s professional success. This article provides you with a sample for the post of a security officer and the format and some tips for writing it effectively and professionally.
There are many job openings in the security line, and security officer resumes are required for various such jobs in the hospitals, transport, armed forces, private companies, airport, etc. The following paragraphs will provide you with a sample resume, but before that, let us take a look at some tips that you should keep in mind.
- Apart from listing your duties and responsibilities, mention if you have been awarded on some occasion related to your job.
- The resume should be simple and devoid of any decorations or color usage. It is an official document, and hence, professionalism of the same should be maintained.
- Try to sum it up in a page or two (max.).
- Begin every sentence with a verb.
- Always mention the number of years or months you have served with any organization.
- Remember to mention the agencies you were associated with. Being employed through an agency reflects your recommendation value for various institutions, if you have served in any, for example, government offices or hospitals.
1234, Horrific Street,
Shipville, MA 01741,
(013) – 153 9013
To find a job in a reputed security organization to contribute my skills for the company.
Spanish, English, Italian, and French
I am physically and mentally strong in terms of working under pressure. Am energetic, enthusiastic, and have a positive attitude and pride for my work.
Alejandro Associates, Boulevard St., Spain
Eagle Associates: XYZ Hospital, Jesus Lane, ABC City, Spain
Sherlock Holmes Security Services, 123 City, Spain
Bachelor of Arts (Psychology) from Don Bosco University, 123 City, Spain
The number of skills and enlisting of the duties should vary according to the job description. For example, if you are applying in the airport security, your skills’ list should include your communication skills if they are one of your strong points. Just place yourself in the employer’s place and think what would you consider if you were to employ someone for the same post.