As a result, it forms a core department of every production, manufacturing, and industrial firm. Since it has been emerging to be a differentiator in the success of a product, career opportunities in this field have grown by leaps and bounds. Also, the competition has increased drastically.
Another vital part is concerned with analysis of customer satisfaction. He chalks out his plans only after he is well-aware of customers needs and satisfaction levels. If, during analysis, he finds that the strategies and plans don't have the potential to be converted into a successful campaign, he switches to some other plans or modifies existing plans.
Being at the helm of planning and managing activities, marketing coordinator duties include:
- To execute and analyze the success of the campaigns and advertisements.
- Work with the market research team to develop case studies, templates, customer appreciation letters, and interpret customer purchasing statistics.
- Develop realistic strategies, objectives, targets, and measures.
- Manage online campaigns and publish write ups on blogs and social networking websites.
- Build a score system for evaluating the quality of a product.
- Participate in press meetings, product launch, and writing press releases.
- Develop monthly updates of pricing sheets, date sheets, and keep an update about price changes.
- Manage newsletters and use latest technology for achieving a greater audience.
- Represent the firm in corporate events, industrial meets, trade shows, and conferences.
Skills and Educational Requirements
This career demands excellent multitasking abilities and superb oral and written communication skills. The basic requirement is fluency and deftness in communication skills, so, anybody aspiring to be a professional in this field must develop very good written and verbal communication skills.
A master's degree in marketing is necessary for pursuing various careers. A candidate who is well-aware of various tools and techniques and knows what this field entails is always preferred by firms. If the aspirant possesses good work experience in the concerned field, he stands a better chance of qualifying for the job.
This field demands an extensive work schedule and is a formal entry into the broad field of marketing. There is continuous learning opportunity, as he works in collaboration with various teams in the department. The career development path in this field is immense, and so it has bright prospects for hardworking and determined candidates.