A resume, also known as resume or curriculum vitae (CV), highlights a candidate's skills, job qualifications, experiences, and is essential to create the first positive impression about him. It is required if you are looking for a new job, or wish to secure a new client. Experienced human resource managers say that a resume can not only tell more about a person, but also create a positive or a negative impression. Hence, the resume has to be effective and impressive. If you find resume writing difficult, then here are blank resume forms that will make your job easier.
Essentials of a Resume
There is a standard structure for writing a resume that is used in many parts of the world. However, you can also add other details, by keeping the basic structure intact. The following are the basic essentials of a proper resume format.
- Name, Address, Contact number, E-mail ID
- Objective (optional)
- Educational qualification (Name of the University, Degree/Diploma)
- Experience (Job Title, Name of the Organization)
- Extra curricular activities/Skills
- Awards and Honors
- Reference (If required)
Examples of Resume Objective
Your objective should be succinct and to the point where your goals should be very clear, do not use the same objective for all the interviews. A clear objective tells a lot about you. Here are some examples.
- Obtain a position where I can utilize my skills like (you can name the skills here ) to benefit the organization.
- A hard-working professional looking for challenges to learn new skills and contribute towards the growth of the organization.
Examples of Resume Skills
Mention the skills which you are confident about, the last thing you would want is to pretend to posses a skill you don't have and losing the trust of of the interviewer. Here are some examples.
- Excellent communication skills - Good written and verbal communication skills, can lead group discussions, public speaking, can negotiate with clients.
- Management skills - Can make quick decisions, delegate work and responsibilities effectively, ensure tasks are carried out effectively and on time.
How to Mention Your Experience in Resume
It should always be kept in mind that the most relevant jobs be mentioned in the resume in a reverse chronological order. The format to be followed is
- Job title
A resume is inclusive of all the aforementioned elements. Now, take a look at the following resume layout or a template. You can use it as a guide if you are making your own resume. However, make sure that you personalize your resume accordingly.
With the aforementioned template and printable resume forms, you, now, no longer require long hours to prepare a resume. Just make sure that you personalize the resume according to your requirements, keeping a particular job profile in mind. With this impressive resume, attend the interview with confidence and get ready for your new job. Good luck!