- Admin manager is also responsible for training his subordinates and evaluating their performance as they participate in growth of the organization.
- He analyzes the attendance and regularity of employees in the organization.
- He must be flexible and quick in responding within short notice period.
- He should be adaptable in a dynamic working environment and organizational culture.
- He must be proactive. He should have the skills to initiate his own work without being directed.
Eligibility Criterion and Salary of Admin Manager
The minimum educational qualifications of admin manager is an associate or bachelor degree in liberal arts, business management or human resource management. This post is indeed dignified and requires several years of experience in the field of supervisory and administrative support. Practical exposure to train employees is definitely an added advantage.
Those working in established companies draw an average annual salary of US $102,300 while admin managers of colleges, universities, and schools draw an average annual salary of about US $89,970. Managers employed in hospitals, local and state government organizations get paid an average salary of around US $95,610.
The details provided here are average figures, which are subject to change depending on the prevailing condition of the country and the organization, both. Hopefully, you have now understood what does the job of an admin manager entail. The career is definitely prospective and lucrative at the same time.